Exporting could be the right next move for your business, and our STEP grant can help.The Montana STEP grant, funded in part by a grant from the U.S. Small Business Administration, helps new and experienced exporters with expanding in to new international markets. Exporters can get a 50% reimbursement of the cost of international marketing activities to help offset the risk of trying out new markets or new tactics.
Eligible Program Activities:
1. International Trade Show Exhibition – up to $10,000 reimbursement + up to $2,000 travel stipend
2. Language Translation Services & Production Fees – up to $3,000 reimbursement
3. U.S. Commercial Service Programs – up to $5,000 reimbursement + up to $2,000 travel stipend
4. International Compliance Testing – up to $3,000 reimbursement
5. Montana Online Global Program – up to $3,000 reimbursement
6. International Travel Stipend – up to $2,000 reimbursement
*Companies may receive up to $30,000 in STEP awards per year.
Montana STEP grant is funded in part by a grant from the U.S. Small Business Administration.